995 total views, 2 views today
MS Visual Studio Training - MS Visual Studio 2010: Developing Windows Communication Foundation Solutions in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 891
Goal : This training provides apprenants with the knowledge and skills to develop distributed applications using WCF 4 and MS Visual Studio 2010.
Audience : Professional .NET programmers who use MS Visual Studio in a team-based, medium-sized to large development environment.
Prerequisites : Understanding of probleme-solving techniques, .NET Framework, experience with Visual Studio 2008 or 2010, C# and n-tier application design
- Service-oriented architecture
- Getting started with MS Windows Communication Foundation Development
- Hosting MS Windows Communication Foundation Services
- Defining MS Windows Communication Foundation Contracts
- Implementing MS Windows Communication Foundation Contracts
- Endpoints and behaviors
- Testing MS Windows Communication Foundation Services
- Troubleshooting MS Windows Communication Foundation Services
- Introduction to Advanced MS Windows Communication Foundation Topics,Training Conclusion
Pedagogical method : A certificate will be awarded to each participant who has attended at least 80% of the training.
Suggested duration (days) : 3
Daily price : 2200 CHF
Price per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without training room or computer
Tags : visual studio .net, visual studio, windows communication foundation, ms visual studio.