MS Paint Training - Overview in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 686
Goal : After this training the participant will know every MS Paint available option for professional or personal use.
Audience : Any user only having MS Paint as image processing tool for image processing or drawing tool.
Prerequisites : Master Keyboard and mouse control.
- About the limits of MS Paint
- Presentation and setup of user interface and help
- Open and save an image
- knowledge of available file types (JPG, TIFF, ICO, PNG, GIF,...)
- Set opened image as desktop wallpaper
- Display options (zoom, miniature, grid, etc.)
- Define or resize the size of an image (nonfunctional transparency)
- Drawing tools overview
- Colors selection with right click/left click in the palette
- Copy/Paste from selection with or without transparency
- Insert an external image in a composition
- Colors number selection and color inversion
- Training Conclusion
Pedagogical method : Small practical examples based training brought by the trainer. Training is 10% theory and 90% practice.
Suggested duration for presentiel training (days) : 0.5
Suggested duration for on-line training (days) : 0.6
Daily price in face-to-face : 175 CHF
Daily price in remote : 84 CHF
Daily price in remote for students : contact us (only if student card!)
Daily price in remote (with recording) : 875 CHF
Prices are per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without exam, without training room or computer (these are each optional and must be requested in addition in the contact form for the establishment of the quote).
Tags : MS paint training, paint course, ms paint training.