1,533 total views, 2 views today
Formation LaTeX 2e - Vue d’ensemble in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 1030
Goal : This training, addressing mainly students or R&D engineers in employment, is to introduce: the environment, philosophy and major LaTeX commands/tags (with TeXMaker on MS Windows/Scientific Linux or Mac environment) so that the practitioner can write later high quality standardized articles, dissertations or theses in relation to its field (mathematics, physics, social sciences, finance, etc.).
Audience : Students, researchers or engineers wishing to create high quality scientific papers.
Prerequisites : Know the meaning of the most common mathematical undergraduate and graduate symbols.
- Domains of application of LaTeX
- TeX vs LaTeX et history
- LaTeX distribution
- Important existing packages
- MS Office vs TeX
- Instllation of softwares
- Reminder on ISO 80000
- Recommendations for files organization
- Write comments,Texte properties (bold, italic, underlined, color, highlighted, size, font, superscript, subscript, etc.)
- Management of accents, quotes and of encoding
- Articles header
- Spaces and non-breaking spaces
- Creating and aligning paragraphs
- Interlining and interparagraphs
- Indivisible paragraphes and lines
- Setting hyphenation
- Drop Cap
- Text borders
Pedagogical method : A certificate will be awarded to each participant who has attended at least 80% of the training.
Suggested duration (days) : 4
Daily price : 425 CHF
Price per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without training room or computer
- Title : Rédaction Scientifique avec LaTeX
- Author(s) : Vincent Isoz
- Pages : 77
- ISBN :
Tags : latex training, latex course, texamker, mikted, package, thesis, memory, phd, pgfplot, xelatex, tikz.