1,246 total views, 2 views today
VBA (MS Office) Training - VBA Foundations in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 643
Goal : Understand and learn how to use objects, classes, methods, properties,and basic common events of various libraries from MS Office applications in independant routines.
Audience : This training is intended for attendees needing to learn VBA basics for routine automation.
Prerequisites : Strong experience in computer use preferred, as well as good algorithmic knowledge and extended basics in mathematics, having a good abstraction level is definitely a plus.
- Concepts and Usage
- Define routine and authentication certificates security level
- VBA Editor and objects explorer introduction
- Object concept definition
- Introduction to language grammar and syntax
- Variable types presentation
- Logical and comparison oprators presentation
- Define how to use variables (Leszinsky/Reddick)
- Variables lifecycle, procedures and functions
- Create and manage modules,Create functions and procedures
- Use events
- Setting parameters methods
- Error management and debugging
- Create a dialog box
- Project creation
- Training Conclusion
Pedagogical method : A certificate will be awarded to each participant who has attended at least 80% of the training.
Suggested duration (days) : 1
Daily price in face-to-face : 750 CHF
Daily price in remote : 300 CHF
Price per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without training room or computer
Tags : VBA training, visual basic application course, module, class, procedure, function, variable, global variable, VBA editor, events, event procedures, errors.