1,397 total views, 2 views today
VBA (MS Office) Training - Using objects and events in VBA Word in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 461
Goal : Learning to interface professionally corporate documents and using them to allow employees to work faster with automated templates.
Audience : This training is intended primarily for communication, quality or IT departments managers' that need to create efficient templates.
Prerequisites : Being very familiar with users tools integrated into MS Word as well as using basic algorithms and VBA.
- Creating and interfacing recorded macros (explanation of the limits)
- Preparing a corporate document template
- Managing master template link using VBA
- Protecting the documents styles
- Managing BeforeClose and BeforePrint events
- Filling of document meta-datas using VBA
- Using bookmarks to place texts with VBA
- Creating a complete multi-language VBA userform
- Cleaning forms fields with VBA
- Inserting advanced form fields,Creating extensible tables using VBA
- Filling bookmarks from MS Access or MS Excel
- Exporting filled datas in the XML standard
- Training Conclusion
Pedagogical method : A certificate will be awarded to each participant who has attended at least 80% of the training.
Suggested duration (days) : 1
Daily price : 950 CHF
Price per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without training room or computer
Tags : ms word training, VBA training, word VBA training, VBA objects, VBA events, bookmarks, beforeprint, beforeclose, extensible tables, ms excel, ms access, fields, userforms, macros, recorded macros.