1,309 total views, 2 views today
VBA (MS Office) Training - Using objects and events in VBA Excel in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 685
Goal : Understand and learn to use basic and common MS Excel objects libraries, classes, methods, properties and events for small routines development.
Audience : Any user needing to push the limits of MS Excel and to automate recurring tasks.
Prerequisites : Attendees should have a very good knowledge of MS Excel available tools and functions as well as macro recording. An enxtensive hands on experience is strongly recommended, as well as english, concepts of algorithmic and mathematical foundations.
- Use of Excel classical events routines (open, close, selection_change, on_clic, etc.)
- Setup and access MS Excel options with VBA
- Setting up personal VBA mathematical functions
- Inserting mathematical functions in XLA
- Read and write data in cells through basic dialog box (inputbox, userform, etc.)
- Insert, delete and handle spreadsheets with VBA (iterate over collection)
- Read and handle cell range data (range handling and management)
- Read and retrieve data from another workbook with VBA
- Creating layouts and formatting with VBA
- Techniques for creating, editing and update charts with VBA,Techniques for creating, editing and update pivot tables with VBA
- Working with Automation (interaction with MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)
- Training Conclusion
Pedagogical method : A certificate will be awarded to each participant who has attended at least 80% of the training.
Suggested duration (days) : 2
Daily price in face-to-face : 950 CHF
Daily price in remote : 380 CHF
Price per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without training room or computer
Tags : ms excel VBA training, excel VBA training, VBA MS excel course , VBA, objects, automation, events.