1,282 total views, 2 views today
VBA (MS Office) Training - Using objects and events in VBA Access in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 824
Goal : Understand and learn to use most common basic objects, classes, methods, properties and events based on MS Access library to develop simple or complex routines (macros).
Audience : This training is for anyone wishing to push the limits of MS Access and unlock all sorts of possibilities.
Prerequisites : The participant must be very familiar with the tools and functions available in MS Access and creating action and group macros. Much experience is recommended as well as English proficiency, concepts of algorithms and basic mathematics.
- Management of the event on database opening and closing
- Management of classical events of forms (OnOpen, OnClose, OnCancel, OnDelete , OnError, OnFilter, OnUpdate)
- Management of classical events on reports (OnOpen, OnPrinting)
- Event Management on form controls (OnExit, OnNoList, OnKeyPressed)
- Managing tables and recordset in VBA
- Import data from Excel, Word, XML, CSV, TXT or Outlook into VBA
- Manage pictures and files (external objects) in VBA
- Control of opened forms and of multiple-choice options in VBA
- Applying filters on Forms in VBA
- Input Control in VBA,Using calendars (only version prior to 2007)
- Training Conclusion
Pedagogical method : A certificate will be awarded to each participant who has attended at least 80% of the training.
Suggested duration (days) : 1
Daily price in face-to-face : 950 CHF
Daily price in remote : 380 CHF
Price per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without training room or computer
Tags : access training, MS access course, MS access, ms access, VBA, visual basic application, recordset, xml, csv, txt.