577 total views, 2 views today
MS Office Excel Training - Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 1157
Goal : Being able to set up and use common business mathematical models and tools in relation to business decision support (in various fields such as finance, quality, R&D, Marketing, etc.) using specialized functions, the solver and the MS Excel analysis toolpack.
Audience : This training is aimed at departments or company managers who already have an excellent level of education (minimum University Master).
Prerequisites : The learner must have at least a knowledge of basic statistical mathematics (undergraduate level).
- Explanation of the limits of MS Excel compared to specialized software (@Risk, Statistica, TreeAge, etc.)
- Calculation of the mode, max, min, mean, geometric mean, harmonic mean, median and ranks
- Frequency analysis of data
- Using the Table Tool to create double entry tables
- Calculation of the rate of return (NPV, IRR) in certain future
- Use of scenarios and scenario reports for deterministic simulation
- Solving linear problems using the target tool
- Solving multilinear problem using the solver (operational research)
- Trend curves (linear, log, exponential, binomial, etc.) and forecast function (FORECAST())
- Functions for linear regressions (LINEST(), FORECAST(), SLOPE()),Calculation of variance and standard deviation (estimators with or without bias / BUS)
- Confidence intervals and average deviations
- Univariate statistics (binomial law, beta law, Weibull law, exponential law, gamma law, reduced centered normal law, etc.)
- Multivariate statistics (covariance, correlation coefficient, correlation / covariance matrix, etc.)
- ANOVA (analyse de la variance)
- ANOVA (analysis of variance)
- Risk management with probabilistic PERT according to beta, normal or triangular laws
- Monte Carlo simulations (if available time)
- Analysis of time series and forecasting techniques
- Sensitivity analysis
Pedagogical method : A certificate will be awarded to each participant who has attended at least 80% of the training.
Suggested duration (days) : 3
Daily price : 675 CHF
Price per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without training room or computer
- Title : Microsoft Excel Data Analysis and Business Modeling
- Author(s) : Wayne Winston
- Pages : 823
- ISBN : 978-1509305889
Tags : monte-carlo, decisioneering, excel expert, business analysis, excel training, excel business analysis course, quality, scenarios modelisation, statistics, return, yield, temporal series, forecasting.