1,138 total views, 2 views today
MS Windows Server Training - MS Windows Server 2008: Updating your Network and AD Technology skills in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 705
Goal : Provide the students with the knowledge and skills to work with network infrastructure and Active Directory technologies in MS Windows Server 2008.
Audience : Individuals who already have experience with Network Infrastructure and Active Directory technologies in MS Windows Server 2000 or Windows Server 2003, and who wish to upgrade their skills to Windows Server 2008.
Prerequisites : Experience planning, implementing, managing, maintaining, and securing Windows Server 2000 or 2003, including Active Directory and Network Infrastructure server roles.
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2008
- Configuring Windows Deployment Services
- Configuring Networking and Network Services
- Configuring Network Policy Server and Remote Access Services
- Configuring Network Access Protection
- Configuring Active Directory Domain Services
- Exploring New Features in Group Policy
- Managing Active Directory Domain Services
- Configuring Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services
- Configuring Active Directory Certificate Services
- Configuring Active Directory Federation Services
- Configuring Active Directory Rights Management Services
- Software Maintenance Using Windows Server Update Services
- Configuring Storage Technologies in MS Windows Server 2008
- Configuring High Availability in MS Windows Server 2008
- Configuring Virtualization in MS Windows Server 2008
- Configuring a Hyper-V Environment
- Training Conclusion
Suggested duration for presentiel training (days) : 5
Suggested duration for on-line training (days) : 6
Daily price in face-to-face : 3100 CHF
Daily price in remote : 1488 CHF
: nous contacter (uniquement si carte étudiant)
Daily price in remote (with recording) : 15500 CHF
Prices are per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without exam, without training room or computer (these are each optional and must be requested in addition in the contact form for the establishment of the quote).
Tags : network, infrastructure, ad, active directory, windows server 2008, policy, gpo, tcp/ip, tcp, ip, ad, fs, ad fs, adfs, hyper-v, virtualization, sso, web, domain, dns.