1,078 total views, 4 views today
MS Windows Server Training - MS Windows Server 2008: Tools for Administrators in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 373
Goal : Create a plan for managing the server lifecycle to develop and evaluate baselines for monitoring and managing server roles and analyze the implementation and configuration of several different server roles for Windows Server 2008.
Audience : This training is intended for IT Professionals experienced on the technologies included in MS Windows Server 2000 and Windows Server 2003, and who hold an MCSE or MCSA certification and/or equivalent knowledge.
Prerequisites : Experience in planning, implementing, managing, or supporting MS Windows Server 2000 or 2003, including Active Directory and Network Infrastructure. Working knowledge of networking, for example, TCP/IP and DNS.
- About the newest functionalities of MS Windows Server 2008
- Introduction to the family of Windows Server 2008
- Security intensification
- Identity Control and Access in 2008
- ADFS Services (Active Directory Federation Services)
- AD RMS Services (Active Directory Rights Management Services)
- NAP Protection (Network Access Protection)
- BitLocker reader encoding
- Deployment of MS Windows Server Core
- RODC, Read-Only Domain Controllers,Domain password granularity and account locking
- Maintaining disponibility
- Network Load Balancing (NLB)
- Distributed Files System
- Introduction of the new functionalities of virtualization with HYPER-V
- Windows Server Backup
- AD Services
- Terminal Server Services
Pedagogical method : A certificate will be awarded to each participant who has attended at least 80% of the training.
Suggested duration (days) : 5
Daily price : 3200 CHF
Price per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without training room or computer
Tags : ms windows server 2008 training, powershell, nlb, dfs, bitlocker, adfs, ad rms.