1,272 total views, 2 views today
MS Windows Server Training - MS Windows Server 2008: Managing and Maintaining Network Infrastructure Servers (6431E) in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 368
Goal : The course focuses on creating a plan for managing the server lifecycle, developing and evaluating baselines for monitoring and managing server roles, and analyzing the implementation and configuration of several different server roles for Windows Server 2008. The course will also focus on analyzing and maintaining network server security.
Audience : This training is intended for Server Administrators who are familiar with Windows Server 2008 and who are, or will be, responsible for the overall lifecycle management of Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Server roles.
Prerequisites : Students should have several years of experience deploying and maintaining MS Window Server 2003 networks. A good understanding of core networking services including DHCP, DNS, and Terminal Services is also required.
- Managing a Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Server Lifecycle
- Key Features of Windows Server 2008
- Managing Implementation Plans of Server Roles
- Managing Server Roles with the SCW
- Managing a Windows Server Infrastructure
- Planning for Additional Server Roles
- Evaluating the Addition of the Windows Server 2008 File Services Roles for Branch Office Requirements
- Managing Network Roles by Using the SCW
- Automating Server Roles With Command-Line Tools
- Evaluating the Documentation, Backup, and Rollback Plans,Monitoring Windows Server 2008 Infrastructure Roles
- Monitoring Network Performance by Using the Reliability and Performance Console
- Monitoring Server Stability by Using the Reliability Monitor
- Evaluating the Performance Baseline Recommendations
- Managing the Network Policy and NAP Roles
- Implementing Network Access Protection
- Discussing How NAP Can Help Protect Woodgrove Bank's Network From Security Problems
- Configuring NAP by Using DHCP Enforcement
- Planning for the Implementation and Configuration of a RAS Role
- Evaluating a VPN/NPS Implementation
Pedagogical method : A certificate will be awarded to each participant who has attended at least 80% of the training.
Suggested duration (days) : 2
Daily price in face-to-face : 1500 CHF
Daily price in remote : 600 CHF
Prices are per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without exam, without training room or computer
Tags : ms windows 2008 training, training 6431, network infrastructure, managing windows 2008 server.