1,340 total views, 2 views today
MS Windows Server Training - MS Windows Server 2008: Configuring & Troubleshooting IIS in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 716
Goal : Install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot an Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.0 Web Server in MS Windows Server 2008.
Audience : Individuals who want to become a Web Server Administrator in an enterprise environment. Also, individuals who are assuming a new role requiring skills to manage content served by an IIS 7.0 Web Server over an intranet, extranet, and internet
Prerequisites : A minimum of 1 year of experience administering and supporting a Web Server role using MS Windows Server 2003.
- Configuring an IIS 7.0 Web Server
- Configuring IIS 7.0 Web Sites and Application Pools
- Configuring IIS 7.0 Application Settings
- Configuring IIS 7.0 Modules
- Securing the IIS 7.0 Web Server and Web Sites
- Configuring Delegation and Remote Administration
- Using Command-line and Scripting for IIS 7.0 Administration
- Tuning IIS 7.0 for Improved Performance
- Tuning IIS 7.0 for Performance
- Ensuring Web Site Availability with Web Farms
- Troubleshooting IIS 7.0 Web Servers
Suggested duration for presentiel training (days) : 3
Suggested duration for on-line training (days) : 3.6
Daily price in face-to-face : 1650 CHF
Daily price in remote : 792 CHF
: nous contacter (uniquement si carte étudiant)
Daily price in remote (with recording) : 8250 CHF
Prices are per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without exam, without training room or computer (these are each optional and must be requested in addition in the contact form for the establishment of the quote).
Tags : iis 7 training, windows server 2008 training, configuring iis 7 course, troubleshooting iis 7 course.