1,175 total views, 2 views today
MS Windows Server Training - MS Windows Server 2008: Configuring and Troubleshooting a Network Infrastructure (6421E) in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 376
Goal : This training provides students with the knowledge and skills to configure and troubleshoot a Windows Sever 2008 network infrastructure. Students will learn to implement and configure secure network access and implement fault tolerant storage technologies. Students will gain an understanding of the network technologies most commonly used with Windows Server 2008 and IP-enabled networks. Students will also learn how to secure servers and maintain update compliance.
Audience : Experienced Server Administrators aspiring to be Enterprise Administrators, Storage Area Network Administrators who need to understand this information to deploy or extend their current storage infrastructure, Operations Managers who need this information to support troubleshooting efforts and business decisions.
Prerequisites : Working experience with Windows Server 2003. Basic knowledge of Active Directory. An understanding of security concepts and methodologies (for example, corporate policies). Basic knowledge of DHCP and Basic knowledge of IPsec.
- Install and configure servers
- Configure and troubleshoot DNS
- Configure and manage WINS
- Configure and troubleshoot DHCP
- Configure and troubleshoot IPv6 TCP/IP
- Configure and troubleshoot Routing and Remote Access
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot the Network Policy Server Role service
- Configure Network Access Protection
- Configure IPv6
- Monitor and troubleshoot IPsec,Configure and manage Distributed File System
- Configure availability of network resources and content
- Configure server security compliance
- Training Conclusion
Pedagogical method : A certificate will be awarded to each participant who has attended at least 80% of the training.
Suggested duration (days) : 5
Daily price : 3000 CHF
Price per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without training room or computer
Tags : windows server 2008 training, 6421 MS training, configuring, troubleshooting, network infrastructure, ipv6.