1,609 total views, 2 views today
MS Windows Server Training - MS Windows Server 2008: Automating administration with PowerShell (6434E) in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 338
Goal : This training provides students with the knowledge and skills to utilize Windows PowerShell for administering and automating administration of MS Windows Server 2008. The course focuses on cmdlets, script structure and flow control, language syntax, and implementation details of scripting administrative tasks using COM, WMI, and .NET foundations.
Audience : It is intended for MS Windows administrators interested in automating Windows Server 2008 administration tasks, as well as those people looking for a full-featured interactive command-line environment for Windows operating systems. Windows end users or developers who need to understand what is involved in MS Windows administration or command-line environments may also find this training helpful.
Prerequisites : Before attending this training, students must have experience in managing and maintaining Windows Server 2008 Servers, or have equivalent knowledge of administrative tasks.
- Presentation of the MS Windows PowerShell
- Implementing Windows PowerShell
- Overview of MS Windows PowerShell
- Working with Windows PowerShell Cmdlets, Aliases, Objects, and Variables
- Building Pipelines for Assembly-Line Style Processing
- Implementing Pipelines in MS Windows PowerShell
- Managing Processes and Formatting Cmdlet Output
- Controlling Output Formatting and Process Control with Windows PowerShell
- Implementing Scripts to Perform a Sequence of Operations
- Implementing Scripts in MS Windows PowerShell
- Implementing Flow Control and Functions
- Working with Files, the Registry, and Certificate Stores
- Using MS Windows PowerShell with WMI
- Managing Disk Volumes with Windows PowerShell
- Administering Active Directory with MS Windows PowerShell
- Administering Group Policy in MS Windows PowerShell
- Managing Internet Information Services 7.0
- Managing Web Sites in IIS with Windows PowerShell
- Training Conclusion
Suggested duration for presentiel training (days) : 3
Suggested duration for on-line training (days) : 3.6
Daily price in face-to-face : 2050 CHF
Daily price in remote : 984 CHF
: nous contacter (uniquement si carte étudiant)
Daily price in remote (with recording) : 10250 CHF
Prices are per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without exam, without training room or computer (these are each optional and must be requested in addition in the contact form for the establishment of the quote).
Tags : ms windows server 2008, powershell, cmdlet, wmi.