1,238 total views, 2 views today
MS Windows Server Training - MS Windows Powershell 2.0 in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 724
Goal : This training will introduce IT administrators to the fundamentals of MS Windows PowerShell 2.0 to control and manage a MS Windows Server or a MS Network.
Audience : IT Professionals.
Prerequisites : Experience administering servers.
- Introducing Windows PowerShell
- Getting the most from Windows PowerShell
- Managing your PowerShell environment
- Using sessions, jobs and remoting
- Navigating core MS Windows PowerShell structures
- Master aliases, functions and objects
- Managing computers with commands and scripts
- Managing roles, role services and features
- Inventorying and evaluating MS Windows systems
- Managing file systems, security and auditing,Managing shares, printers and TCP /IP networking
- Monitoring and optimizing MS Windows systems
- Fine-tuning system performance
- Training Conclusion
Pedagogical method : A certificate will be awarded to each participant who has attended at least 80% of the training.
Suggested duration (days) : 3
Daily price in face-to-face : 1850 CHF
Daily price in remote : 740 CHF
Prices are per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without exam, without training room or computer
Tags : powershell course, powershell training, MS powershell, scripting powershell, network powershell, jobs, aliases, roles, shares.