1,619 total views, 2 views today
MS Office Excel Training - The top 100 essential functions in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 248
Goal : Learn to use and combine the 100 most common MS Excel functions in statistics, logic, database, time management, text modification and finance.
Audience : Users needing to improve their knowledge of MS Excel functions for more professional efficiency and accuracy.
Prerequisites : Daily hands on experience of MS Excel with basic tables and formulas.
- Reminder of SUM, MAX, MIN, COUNT, AVERAGE
- Relative and absolute references
- Naming cells vs absolute references
- Logical functions IF, AND, OR
- Functions INDEX, LOOKUP, VLOOKUP, XLOOKUP, MATCH
- Error management using the functions ISERR, ISNA
- Formatting number functions ROUND, ROUND.UP, ROUND.DOWN, FLOOR, CEILING
- Basic text functions CONCATENATE, RIGHT, LEFT, UPPERCASE, LOWERCASE, PROPER
- Dates and time functions YEAR, TODAY, NOW, DAY, DATE, WEEKDAY, MONTH, EOMONTH, etc.
- Functions SUMIF, COUNTIF, COUNTA, COUNTBLANK,Matrix function SOMMEPRODUCT, MMULT
- Basic descriptive statistics functions FREQUENCY, MODE, LARGE, MEDIANE, STDEV, STDEVP, VAR, VARP, PERCENTILE, AVERAGE, etc.
- Audit toolbar for evaluations and functions' tracing
- Training Conclusion
Pedagogical method : A certificate will be awarded to each participant who has attended at least 80% of the training.
Suggested duration (days) : 3
Daily price : 375 CHF
Price per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without training room or computer
- Title : Formulas and Functions With MS Office Excel 2007
- Author(s) : Paul McFedries
- Pages : 552
- ISBN : 0789736683
Tags : excel, functions, statistics, average, sum, matrix, logical, finance, dates, time, text.