1,254 total views, 2 views today
MS Office Excel Training - PowerPivot (Power BI) in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 1077
Goal : Take a look at the Power View add-in, which allows you to publish dynamic, interactive, and real-time updated dashboards on the SharePoint Intranet or Office 365. The various tabular, matrix, charts, columns, lines, pie charts and geographic charts will be studied in detail and their known limitations will be communicated by the trainer. This training also prepares the attendee for the Power BI Desktop training.
Audience : Anyone who already has the mastery of standard Excel charts and wishing to discover what Power View can possibly bring more compared to the traditional tools.
Prerequisites : Have followed the PowerPivot and the Charts training or have equivalent knowledge.
- Recommended technical configuration
- Enabling the Power View Add-in and accessing the Power View button
- Creating a PowerView worksheet (inability to copy)
- Title of the dashboard
- Reminders about PowerPivot field descriptions
- Creating tables
- Creating matrices
- Creating maps
- Using hierarchies
- Types of Subtotals and Totals Options,Formatting numbers
- Use of filters, advanced filters and mosaics
- Structural options for Bar, Lines, Dots/Bubbles and Sectors charts
- Define the grid
- Filters and Slicers
- Label, Axis, and Sync options
- Creation of geostatistics
- Compilation in a dashboard
- Publishing in SharePoint / Office 365
- Updating the dashboard
Pedagogical method : Une attestation sera remise à chaque apprenant une fois la formation terminée, pour autant que cette dernière ait été suivie à raison de 80% au minimum.
Suggested duration (days) : 1
Daily price : 750 CHF
Price per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without training room or computer
Tags : ms excel power view, ms excel power view training, ms excel power viwe course, power view, powerpivot, power bi, pivot tables, dynamic charts, dashboards, geostatistics, business intelligence.