1,395 total views, 2 views today
MS Office Excel Training - PivotTables and PivotCharts in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 608
Goal : Extract data from various sources and benefit from calculation functions and formatting tools of PivotTables and PivotCharts to aggregate and report simple data collection.
Audience : This training is intended for professionals whose task is to analyze descriptive and synthetic large data range.
Prerequisites : The trainee must be familiar with the basic functions of MS Excel
- Principles, limits and objectives of PVT and PVC
- Simple and complex PVT creation (one or more fields of pages, rows, columns or data)
- Understand the purpose of the various fields areas
- Data update from a PVT and use of the List tool
- Dynamic and static formatting features
- Grouping, filtering and sorting data in a PVT
- Effect and control of a double click on a PVT
- Inserting subtotals (sum, average, max, etc.) and calculated fields/items
- Generating report pages and PVC for reporting
- PVT/PVC options for printing (automatic page breaks for example),PVT Multiple consolidation ranges
- PVT of a PVT
- PVT from external data sources
- Using and deactivating the GETPIVOTDATA formula
- Using and creating local OLAP cubes for PVT (Excel 2003 and earlier)
- Training Conclusion
Pedagogical method : A certificate will be awarded to each participant who has attended at least 80% of the training.
Suggested duration (days) : 1.5
Daily price : 425 CHF
Price per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without training room or computer
- Title : Excel 2007 PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Author(s) : Peter G. Aitken
- Pages : 300
- ISBN : 0470104872
Tags : pvt, ms excel course, mircosoft excel training, pivottables, pivotcharts, calculated fields, calculated items.