1,098 total views, 2 views today
MS Office Excel Training - Lists (database) in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 253
Goal : Learn the useful and essential techniques for the management, the synthesis and the analysis of data lists (databases) with the standard tools and options of MS Excel.
Audience : This training targets people working with large tables or lists in MS Excel and who wants to learn the main tools to basically manage them.
Prerequisites : Daily use experience of MS Excel tools and standard functions plus the habit to work with tables having a few thousand records (rows).
- About Data Mining and Business Intelligence (KPI's dashboards) in MS Excel
- Print area definition, conditional formatting and validation options refresh
- Moving rows and columns reminder
- Freezing panes
- Changing cell range in a List (MS Excel 2003/2007)
- Using the Gridline tool for data input and search
- Using the formulas auditing toolbar for detection of validations lists violations
- Using matrix and database functions to extract informations
- Using of the sub total tool and function
- Creating simple and advanced filters,Data consolidation (worksheets or worbooks consolidation)
- Creation and use of saved Views with filters
- Training Conclusion
Pedagogical method : A certificate will be awarded to each participant who has attended at least 80% of the training.
Suggested duration (days) : 2
Daily price : 375 CHF
Price per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without training room or computer
- Title : Excel 2007: The Missing Manual
- Author(s) : Matthew MacDonald
- Pages : 856
- ISBN : 0596527594
Tags : lists, databases, excel, outline, consolidation, views, excel database training, excel database course.