1,366 total views, 2 views today
MS Office Excel Training - Importing and exporting data in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 661
Goal : Import/export of data from or to MS Excel using various available data files type.
Audience : This training is intended for users needing to import data from MS Access, MS SQL Server, FileMaker, SAP, Oracle, AS/400 and others.
Prerequisites : Control MS Windows features and MS Office with experience in the management of a wide range of data or big database.
- Find/Replace tool (cleaning imported fonts)
- Copy/Paste with links (for after import page layout purpose)
- Create cross spreadsheets functions (VLOOKUP, XLOOKUP, IF, MATCH) and charts
- Workbooks links management
- Import/Export TXT files (ANSI, UNICODE, UTF-8) with or without data links
- Import/Export CSV, DAT,.. files with or without data links
- Import/Export XLX, DQY files with or without data links
- Import/Export XML (with or without XSD schema) with or without data links
- Import MS Access tables or queries (ODBC) with or without data link
- Import data with the queries creator assistant,Import data with MS Query basic queries
- Import Internet iQuery data
- Creation and mangement of OLAP cubes
- Save as binary type (Excel 2007)
- Activate multithread mode
- Enable or disable automatic calculation
- Export to MS Visio (onyl avalaible with Excel 2007)
- Create import and font cleaning macro
- Training Conclusion
Pedagogical method : A certificate will be awarded to each participant who has attended at least 80% of the training.
Suggested duration (days) : 1
Daily price : 230 CHF
Price per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without training room or computer
- Title : Excel 2007: The Missing Manual
- Author(s) : Matthew MacDonald
- Pages : 856
- ISBN : 0596527594
Tags : MS excel training, ms excel course, import, export, data, ms access, ms query, csv, txt, xml.