1,620 total views, 2 views today
MS Office Excel Training - Create workbook templates in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 641
Goal : Create professional forms and tables ready for corporate deployment, to be used as corporate templates.
Audience : Professional user needing to create MS Excel forms or workbooks templates for their organisations.
Prerequisites : Excel and Windows daily use and strong abilities in creating small and basic tables.
- Create tables (small and big)
- Insert pictures and backgrounds
- Use of formatting styles in auto-extensible tables
- Refresh hiding/showing lines, columns and spreadsheets
- Insert and print comments
- Customized formatting
- Validation tool (control inputs, standardize input, avoid duplicates, etc.)
- Conditional formatting
- MS Excel layout options (for print out)
- Change a range into a list,Insert basic forms parts
- Print options & print zone definition
- Create a print preview macro
- Protect cells, spreadsheets and workbooks
- Save an XLT template with metadatas
- Deploy and access to a XLT template
- Modify a template
- Training Conclusion
Pedagogical method : A certificate will be awarded to each participant who has attended at least 80% of the training.
Suggested duration (days) : 1
Daily price : 225 CHF
Price per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without training room or computer
- Title : Excel 2007: The Missing Manual
- Author(s) : Matthew MacDonald
- Pages : 856
- ISBN : 0596527594
Tags : styles, forms, templates, xlt, print zone, excel, excel templates training, ms excel course, ms excel training templates.