1,237 total views, 2 views today
MS Office Excel Training - Create and format basic tables in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 247
Goal : Learn the basic features of a worksheet application such as creation of small tables with basic functions and formulas. Create basic charts using the standard options from the wizard. Learn the worksheets' basic settings for printing layout.
Audience : This training is intended for attendees wishing to learn the MS Excel basics.
Prerequisites : Perfect knowledge of the mouse, keyboard, copy/paste functions and file management in MS Windows.
- Limitations of MS Excel compared to MS Access and MS Project
- Graphic user interface (GUI) and on-line help presentation
- Workbooks protection using passwords
- Toggle between workbooks
- Move quickly and efficiently in workbooks and worksheets
- Write, search & replace information and data
- Copy/Cut/Paste datas (using SmartTags with Excel 2002)
- Undo/Redo actions
- Data management (drag, drop, increment, etc.)
- Use of custom lists for repetitive use,Add/Delete/Move & hide worksheets, workbooks, rows and columns
- Basic integrated functions (sum, max, min, count, counta, round)
- Insert comments
- Define page layout and formatting of cells, rows & colums (width, hight, colors, borders, numbers, etc.)
- Manage printing (orientation, area, print out many sheets, etc.)
- Define header and footer
- Training Conclusion
Pedagogical method : A certificate will be awarded to each participant who has attended at least 80% of the training.
Suggested duration (days) : 1
Daily price : 225 CHF
Price per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without training room or computer
- Title : MS Office Excel 2007 for Windows
- Author(s) :
- Pages : 205
- ISBN :
Tags : excel, basics, print, header, footer, protection, worksheet, workbook, ms excel.