1,260 total views, 2 views today
MS Office Excel Training - Conditional formatting in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 653
Goal : Learn every MS Excel 2007 and 2010 conditional formatting features by using basic or advanced criteria.
Audience : Users needing to quickly outline specific data by using specific formatting.
Prerequisites : Know MS Windows envrionment and at least 30 MS Excel data list or database functions.
- Define conditional formatting
- Conditional formatting with cells (value)
- Conditional formatting with formulas
- Conditional formatting with customized formatting
- Conditional formatting with KPI (3, 4 or 5 levels)
- Conditional formatting with percentiles
- Conditional formatting with percents
- Use conditional formatting in filters
- Use conditional formatting in lists
- Use conditional formatting in pivot tables and tructure follow up,Create personnalized KPIs with if formula and Webdings or Wingdings font
- Training Conclusion
Pedagogical method : A certificate will be awarded to each participant who has attended at least 80% of the training.
Suggested duration (days) : 1
Daily price : 225 CHF
Price per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without training room or computer
- Title : Excel 2007: The Missing Manual
- Author(s) : Matthew MacDonald
- Pages : 856
- ISBN : 0596527594
Tags : ms excel training, ms excel 2007 training, conditional formatting, business intelligience, kpi, bi.