1,352 total views, 2 views today
MS Office Excel Training - Charts in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 598
Goal : Master all the different types of charts and their options of formatting, analyzing, printing and dynamic behavior.
Audience : Anyone who must creating simple (cheese charts, bar charts,..) or complex charts (correlation analysis, bubble charts, isoclines, tornado ..).
Prerequisites : Daily use of MS Excel and its standard integrated functions as well as creating tables.
- Possibilities and limitations compared to other solutions (ThinkCell, Statistica, Minitab, Gauss, GoldenSoftware Grapher/Surfer, FusionCharts..)
- Presentation of different available chart types
- Creation of selected charts
- Simple and advanced formatting technics
- Effects on charts when hiding source table rows or columns
- Creation of combined charts with single, double, triple or quadruple axis
- Inserting trendlines and equations of interpolation
- Inserting standard deviations and standard errors
- PivotCharts creation
- Creating and saving chart templates,Using the List tool with charts
- Interacting on charts with form elements
- Export charts on external workbooks
- Methods and options for printing charts
- Training Conclusion
Pedagogical method : A certificate will be awarded to each participant who has attended at least 80% of the training.
Suggested duration (days) : 2
Daily price : 375 CHF
Price per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without training room or computer
- Title : Excel Charts
- Author(s) : John Walkenbach
- Pages : 552
- ISBN : 0764517643
Tags : ms excel, MS excel, training, cours, excel 2003, excel, excel 2007, excel, excel 2010, ms excel, charts, pivotcharts.