1,200 total views, 2 views today
MS Office Excel Training - Automation with recorded macros in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 254
Goal : Learn the procedures to automate simple repetitive taks in MS Excel with recorded macros. The main objective of this training is to get prepared to the VBA training (automate without the macro limitations)
Audience : Attendees wishing to automate basic tasks or learn VBA in MS Excel.
Prerequisites : Excellent knowledge and great experience in all basic tools of MS Excel or knowledge in all previous workshops
- Macro security level definition
- Goals and limits of recorded macros (don't record everything, doesn't work in Office 365, doesn't work in shared workbooks, etc.)
- Compatibility issues
- Recording basic absolute and relative macros
- Copy/Delete a macro
- Read and modify self generated code by recording and deleting macros
- User interface creation to run macros with buttons, auto shapes and toolbars
- Creation of personal macros
- Auto_Open and Auto_Close macros (events macros) creation
- Developing MS Excel Add-In with recorded macros (*.xla),Creation of digital certificates for VBA projects
- Training Conclusion
Pedagogical method : A certificate will be awarded to each participant who has attended at least 80% of the training.
Suggested duration (days) : 1.5
Daily price : 425 CHF
Price per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without training room or computer
- Title : MS Excel 2007 - Worksheet Macros & Forms
- Author(s) :
- Pages : 8
- ISBN : B002JWG4G6
Tags : excel, macros, automation, tasks, security, excel training, excel course, ms excel training, ms excel course.