Minitab Training - Writing scientific papers in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 1029
Goal : Apply the Black Belt / Master Black Belt statistical tools level necessary for process optimization (or even design/packaging) that are based on scientific experimental results for R&D in order to achieve a clearly defined purpose and specific performance in industrial, administrative or marketing field.
Audience : This training is mainly for engineers, mathematicians, physicists, chemists, biologists, financial analysts, logisticians, managers, marketing analysts, statisticians or other profile having to do statistical analyzes as part of his work and wishing to avoid creating macros or formulas with a spreadsheet software.
Prerequisites : Have attended the Minitab course on inferential statistics and hypothesis testing of parametric or non-parametric assumptions or have equivalent knowledge (solid theoretical knowledge in statistics). The trainee must also have the ability to mentally represent abstract and complex process.
- Good Practices and International Standards
- Decision processes
- Construction and analysis of Koshal factorial designs
- Construction and analysis of Fisher factorial designs
- Construction and analysis of Rechtschaffner factorial designs
- Multifactorial analysis of variance
- Construction and analysis of complete and fractional factorial designs with or without alias
- Choice of the fraction of a fractional design
- Factorial designs with central points
- Construction and analysis of Plackett-Burman factorial designs
- Construction and analysis of Taguchi designs
- Construction of a definitive screening design
- Construction of a customized experience design
- Construction of optimal A/D/G designs
- Construction of central composite surface response designs (quadratic model)
- Constructions of centered mituxre simplex designs
- Construct mixture designs with process variables
- Graphical analysis of influences and interactions (factorial diagrams, surface and contours)
- Analysis of variance of a design
Pedagogical method : This training is based primarily on exercises set by the trainer and from the book which serves as support for the training. The trainer can if he wishes, but without obligation, work on trainees data. Training has no mathematical proofs and without explanation of the results of tests and output statistics concepts are assumed to be known. Do not hesitate to contact us to tailor the program to your technical needs and understanding.
Suggested duration for presentiel training (days) : 5
Suggested duration for on-line training (days) : 6
Daily price in face-to-face : 625 CHF
Daily price in remote : 300 CHF
Daily price in remote for students : contact us (only if student card!)
Daily price in remote (with recording) : 3125 CHF
Prices are per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without exam, without training room or computer (these are each optional and must be requested in addition in the contact form for the establishment of the quote).
- Title : Minitab
- Author(s) : Vincent Isoz
- Pages : 1125
- ISBN :
Tags : formation minitab, cours minitab, six sigma minitab, sixsigma, plans factoriels de Koshal, plans factoriels de Fisher, plans factoriels de Rechtschaffner, analyse de la variance multifactorielle, plans factoriels complets, plans factoriels fractionnaires, plans factoriels avec points centraux, plans factoriels Plackett-Burmann, plans de Taguchi, analyse ratio signal/bruit, plans de réponse de surface composite central, plans de mélange centré du simplexe.