2,038 total views, 2 views today
Adobe Photoshop Training - Image Processing in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 674
Goal : The goal of this workshop is to learn Photoshop basics for image processing at work on a daily basis, for further use in reports, slideshows, etc.
Audience : Everyone who needs to work with Photoshop to create slideshows, reports, flyers, poster or others in their company.
Prerequisites : Perfect knowledge of mouse and keyboard handling, as well as file processing in MS Windows.
- Photoshop features and limitations
- Color correcting layer creation
- Work with selections (save, open, clean)
- Framing and cropping images
- Cutting out images by using fusion mask
- Create fading effects with masks
- Main options with layer effects (shadowing, stamping etc.)
- Overlay. transparency and important layer modes
- Text effects in images
- Using some filters (Halo, Gaussian blur, Spot and others...),Saving as non-optimizedand optimized standard formats
- Training Conclusion
Pedagogical method : A certificate will be awarded to each participant who has attended at least 80% of the training.
Suggested duration (days) : 2
Daily price : 425 CHF
Price per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without training room or computer
Tags : adobe photoshop training, adobe photosop course, adobe photoshop, photoshop, image processing, templates, layer, layers, filter, filters, photoshop course.