1,132 total views, 2 views today
Adobe Photoshop Training - Foundations in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 756
Goal : Being able to produce quality and optimized images to be integrated into the graphic channel for reports, presentations, catalogs or for private use.
Audience : Any person needing to acquire the fundamentals of Adobe Photoshop.
Prerequisites : Control MS Windows environment
- Introducing Photoshop
- Competitors and application field
- Professional tools (graphic tablet, calibrator, chart, documentation)
- Online help and software update
- Customizing the interface
- Software preferences
- Layouts (+TAB key)
- Colorimetry and ICC profiles
- IMage file types and copyright
- Picture definition and resolution,Working with colorimetry settings
- Installng Windows fonts
- Working with basic palettes
- Introduction to image layers and layer folders
- Introduction to basic layer effects
- Introduction to basic adjustment layers
- Working with basic filters
- Using action scripts
- Linear achive logfile and archive snapshot
- Training Conclusion
Pedagogical method : A certificate will be awarded to each participant who has attended at least 80% of the training.
Suggested duration (days) : 2
Daily price : 325 CHF
Price per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without training room or computer
Tags : adobe photoshop training , adobe photoshop course, adobe photoshop, basics, tools, lasso, polygon, cci, layers, filters, clipping, optimization, jpeg, psd.