1,283 total views, 2 views today
Adobe Photoshop Training - Concepts and use of the scanner in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 719
Goal : Avoid falling into common traps of scanning with MS Word, MS PowerPoint, for archiving or image processing, thus creating significant further problems.
Audience : This training is for anyone wishing to learn to use a scanner properly.
Prerequisites : Control of MS Windows environment.
- Quick explanations of a scanner operation principle
- Scanner settings (speed, resolution, connectivity)
- Discover scanner software
- Concepts of bytes
- Introduction to Colorimetry
- Main image formats and OCR
- Input resolution (acquisition) and output
- Cleaning and trimming of a scanned picture
- Optimization and scaling of an image
- Definition of an image meta-data,Training Conclusion
Pedagogical method : A certificate will be awarded to each participant who has attended at least 80% of the training.
Suggested duration (days) : 0.5
Daily price : 225 CHF
Price per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without training room or computer
Tags : scanner training, scan traininng, scan course, scanner course, how to scan, optimize scanning.