1,188 total views, 2 views today
Adobe Photoshop Training - Clipping Images in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 675
Goal : The goal of this Photoshop workshop is to learn all clipping techniques often used in professional environment as part of image processing (video clipping excluded).
Audience : This training is for anyone regularly working with Office tools or desktop publisher for making reports, presentations or brochures.
Prerequisites : Excellent command of the keyboard and mouse and good knowledge of MS Windows environment.
- Explanations about the limits and objectives of clipping
- Clipping images with the magic wand
- Clipping selection by color (in layers or in channels)
- Clipping images with the magnetic wand
- Clipping images with the graphic pen (vector mask / splines)
- Clipping images with the layer mask (alpha layer)
- Clipping images with the extraction tool (filter)
- Correction techniques with Gaussian blur / fringe removal
- Transforming selections
- Saving, loading and cleaning selections,Tips and Tricks
Pedagogical method : A certificate will be awarded to each participant who has attended at least 80% of the training.
Suggested duration (days) : 1
Daily price : 425 CHF
Price per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without training room or computer
Tags : training, adobe photoshop, adobe photoshop, clipping, trimming, image, images, image cutting, slicing images, magic wand.