983 total views, 2 views today
Formation Matlab - iPad pour l’entreprise in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 1010
Goal : Data that has relevance for managerial decisions is accumulating at an incredible rate due to a host of technological advances. Electronic data capture has become inexpensive and ubiquitous as a by-product of innovations such as the internet, e-commerce, electronic banking, point-of-sale devices, bar-code readers, and intelligent machines. Data mining is a rapidly growing field that is concerned with developing techniques to assist managers to make intelligent use of databases or spreadsheets softwares lists. A number of successful applications of data mining technics have been reported in areas such as credit rating, fraud detection, database marketing, customer relationship management, and stock market investments. Thiscourse (available also in French or German) provides an introduction to MATLAB® built-in fundamental data mining tools of the statistical toolbox!
Audience : Marketing specialists, Commercials, Financial Analysts, Web designers
Prerequisites : Undergraduate level in mathematics or equivalent (familiar with complex numbers, derivatives, integration and advanced matrix algebra) and trainees are supposed to already know all mathematics and assumptions behind each topic. No prior programming experience or knowledge of MATLAB® is assumed. Since the course includes demonstration and hands-on use of a software, participants should master file management in MS Windows/Linux/Mac based personal computer.
- Data Mining vs Big Data
- Data Mining vs Machine Learning vs Ensemble Learning vs Deep Learning
- Supervised vs Unspervised and Meta-Spv Learning
- Training Set and Test Set
- Import data from CSV files
- Import data from MS Excel files
- Import data from MySQL
- Import data from SQL Server
- Import data from Oracle,Instance selection sampling (equal probabilities)
- Instance selection balanced sampling
- Instance selection btratified sampling (unequal probabilities)
- Feature selection trough Principal Component Analysis
- Feature selection trough Exploratory Factorial Analysis
- Bayesian naïve classification
- Hierarchical clustering & Dendrogram
- Clustering regression trees (CRT)
- Multidimensional Scaling
Pedagogical method : A certificate will be awarded to each participant who has attended at least 80% of the training.
Suggested duration (days) : 2
Daily price : 625 CHF
Price per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without training room or computer
- Title : MATLAB
- Author(s) : Vincent Isoz
- Pages : 1337
- ISBN :
Tags : matlab training, matlab course, matlab core, data mining, big data, machine learning, supervised learning.