MS Windows Training - MS Windows XP: Installing, Configuring and Administering (2285E) in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 193
Goal : This training provides students with the knowledge and skills that are needed to manage MS Windows 2000 and XP Pro-based computers in a MS Windows Server 2003 environment.
Audience : This training is intended for individuals who are employed as or are seeking employment as a systems administrator or systems engineer.
Prerequisites : Completed courses 2208 or 2274 and 2275.
- Installing Windows XP Professional
- Adding Hardware to Windows XP Professional Clients
- Resolving Boot Process Issues
- Troubleshooting the Boot Sequence
- Configuring the Desktop Environment
- Using Remote Assistance to Configure a Computer Running Windows XP Professional Computer
- Configuring Internet Explorer and Supporting Applications
- Configuring Windows XP Professional to Operate in a MS Network
- Configuring Windows XP Professional for Mobile Computing
- Making resources such as files, folders, and Web sites available offline
- Training Conclusion
Suggested duration for presentiel training (days) : 2
Suggested duration for on-line training (days) : 2.4
Daily price in face-to-face : 1500 CHF
Daily price in remote : 720 CHF
Daily price in remote for students : contact us (only if student card!)
Daily price in remote (with recording) : 7500 CHF
Prices are per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without exam, without training room or computer (these are each optional and must be requested in addition in the contact form for the establishment of the quote).
Tags : ms windows xp training, installing, configuring, administering, ms 2285 training.