345 total views, 3 views today
MS Windows Server Training - MS Windows Server 2008: Designing an Active Directory Infrastructure and Services in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 718
Goal : Design an Active Directory Infrastructure in MS Windows Server 2008 including forests, domain infrastructure, sites and replication, administrative structures, group policies, and Public Key Infrastructures. Attendees will also learn how to design for security, high availability, disaster recovery, and migrations.
Audience : IT professionals who want to become MS Windows Server 2008 enterprise administrators and move into the role of designing Active Directory Domain Services environments.
Prerequisites : Completion of MS Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) Windows Server 2008 curriculum or equivalent knowledge and skills. Knowledge of Windows Vista Terminal Services or Deployment Terminal Services.
- Designing an Active Directory Forest Infrastructure
- Designing an Active Directory Domain Infrastructure
- Designing Active Directory Sites and Replication
- Designing Active Directory Domain Administrative Structures
- Designing Active Directory Group Policy
- Designing Active Directory Administrative Structures
- Designing AD DS Security
- Designing Active Directory High Availability
- Designing AD DS Disaster Recovery
- Designing Public Key Infrastructure
- Designing an AD RMS Infrastructure
- Designing an AD LDS Implementation
- Designing Active Directory Migrations
- Training Conclusion
Suggested duration (days) : 5
Daily price : 3100 CHF
Price per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without training room or computer
Tags : windows server 2008 training, active directory 2008 training, active directory 2008 course, windows server 2008 course.