468 total views, 3 views today
MS Windows Server Training - MS Windows Server 2008: Designing a Network Infrastructure in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 717
Goal : Provide students with an understanding of how to design a MS Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure that meets business and technical requirements for network services.
Audience : The primary audience for this training is IT professionals, including MS Windows 2000 Server and MS Windows Server 2003 enterprise administrators.
Prerequisites : Before attending this training, students must have Active Directory and Infrastructure Technology Specialist level knowledge and concepts.
- Overview of Network Infrastructure Design
- Designing Network Infrastructure
- Designing a Network Security Plan
- Designing IP Addressing
- Designing Routing and Switching
- Designing a Network Routing Topology
- Designing Security for Internal Networks
- Designing a Secure Internal Network
- Designing Name Resolution
- Designing Advanced Name Resolution
- Planning and Deploying the Application Virtualization Management System
- Designing Network Access Protection
- Designing Operating System Deployment and Maintenance
- Designing File Services and DFS
- Designing High Availability
- Designing Print Services
- Designing Shared Resources
- Training Conclusion
Suggested duration (days) : 5
Daily price : 3100 CHF
Price per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without training room or computer
Tags : windows server 2008 training, windows server 2008 course, windows server 2008 desing infrastructure course, windows server 2008 desing infrastructure training.