399 total views, 3 views today
MS Windows Server Training - MS SQL Server 2008: Implementing and maintaining Analysis System (6234E) in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 760
Goal : This course teach how to implement an Analysis Services solution in an organization.
Audience : Individuals who design and maintain business intelligence for their organization or develop applications to deliver content from SQL Server Analysis Services to the organization.
Prerequisites : Conceptual understanding of OLAP solutions.
- Presentation of MS SQL Server Analysis Services
- Using SQL Server Analysis Services
- Creating Multidimensional Analysis solutions
- Working with Cubes and Dimensions
- Working with Measures and Measure Groups
- Querying Multidimensional Analysis solutions
- Customizing Cube Functionality
- Deploying and securing an Analysis Services Database
- Maintaining an Multidimensional solution
- Introduction to Data Mining
- Training Conclusion
Pedagogical method : The training is based on 30% theory and 80% practice.
Suggested duration (days) : 3
Daily price : 2050 CHF
Price per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without training room or computer
Tags : sql server analysis services training, sql server analysis services course, sql server 2008, sql server cubes, data mining training, data mining course.