1,077 total views, 2 views today
MS Visual Studio Training - Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming using MS Visual Studio 2008 in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 868
Goal : This cours enables attendees to start designing and developing object-oriented applications and learn concepts including classes, methods, properties, inheritance and interfaces.
Audience : lower-intermediate programmers with a minimum of 3 month experience
Prerequisites : Basic understandingof software development, .NET Framework and the Visual Studio IDE
- Getting started wtih Object-Oriented Programming
- Implementing Classes, Properties and Methods
- Implementing Inheritance
- Implementing Abstraction and Polymorphism
- Implementing Interfaces
- Designing Object-Oriented Structures
- Delegates, Events and Exceptions
- Designing Object Collaboration
- Deploying Components
- Deploying Class Librairies,Training Conclusion
Pedagogical method : A certificate will be awarded to each participant who has attended at least 80% of the training.
Suggested duration (days) : 3
Daily price : 1650 CHF
Price per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without training room or computer
Tags : visual studio, ms visual studio, visual studio training, visual studio 2008.