829 total views, 2 views today
MS Office Outlook Training - Time Management (calendar) in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 453
Goal : Master the professional techniques to manage a calendar yours or others'. Learn how to use the group appointments (meetings) and optimize the task management.
Audience : This training is for anyone who uses MS Outlook and wants to improve its use.
Prerequisites : Participants must be familiar with e-mails and receiving them in large numbers.
- Restrictions against MS Office SharePoint and MS Office Project Server
- Starting MS Outlook automatically with the operating system
- Customizing the Outlook Today and the calendar (views and functions)
- Create and assign tasks and manage progress
- Creation and management of events, appointments and meetings
- Inserting a Outlook item in an event
- Defining the properties of events (frequency, alarm, importance, confidentiality, category, contact, colors, etc.)
- Sharing and consultation of calendars and tasks
- Sharing subfolders (if infrastructure permits)
- Use of Outlook Journal
- Create public agenda and discussion folders (if infrastructure permits)
- Creating group calendars to check availability of teams
- Setting MS Outlook for an optimized management of meetings
- Exporting events to ICS format
- Exporting the calendar or tasks in Excel for analysis
- Personnal (PST) folders creation and management for archiving
- Training Conclusion
Pedagogical method : Training based on 95% of practice with small examples relatively to the jobs and requests of the participants.
Suggested duration (days) : 1
Daily price : 275 CHF
Price per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without training room or computer
Tags : ms outlook training, ms outlook course, time management training, manage calendar, meetings, appointments, calendar groups, outlook today, items, delegate, share.