1,414 total views, 2 views today
MS Office Outlook Training - Managing contacts in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 423
Goal : Use MS Outlook contacts efficiently for various utility such as basic CRM or mail merge.
Audience : Outlook users needing to learn every useful option for managing contacts with MS Outlook (without BCM or SharePoint).
Prerequisites : Control MS Windows environment and mouse & keyboard.
- Managing address books
- Creating and managing contacts and distribution lists
- Creating a personal address book
- Creating views (filters, groups, formatting, etc.)
- Printing the address book
- Sharing the address book
- Tracking contacts activities
- Display address maps
- Creating a contact using a similar contact (same organisation)
- Link contacts to Outlook items,Inserting static or calculated custom fields
- Save a visit card as *.vcf file format
- Exporting contacts to Excel, Access or to CSV, PAB files
- Link an MS Access table to the Outlook address book
- Personnal (PST) folders creation and management for archiving
- Training Conclusion
Pedagogical method : A certificate will be awarded to each participant who has attended at least 80% of the training.
Suggested duration (days) : 0.5
Daily price : 225 CHF
Price per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without training room or computer
Tags : ms outlook training, MS outlook training, contacts management, address book, distribution list, pab, archiving, excel, access, vcf, tracking activities, crm, contact, contacts, address.