901 total views, 4 views today
MS Office Outlook Training - Development of forms in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 459
Goal : Learn how to create simple forms on the basis of a Public Folder Post with VBA validation and deploy it within the company through MS Exchange Server and VB Script.
Audience : Developers and administrators of MS Exchange who want to deploy simple customized forms for internal communication.
Prerequisites : It is strongly recommended to have followed the VBA for MS Office training or having at least equivalent knowledge.
- Setting up the Organizational Form library
- Installing the While you were out form
- Creating a Public Folder and assigning a personalized form
- Creating and customizing fields
- Validating simple fields with VBA
- Definition the entry and reading page
- Form publication
- Opening a published form
- Enabling and disabling standards buttons
- Creating a macro to launch the form
- Training Conclusion
Pedagogical method : This training is based on only one exemple choosed by the trainer and is 100% practical.
Suggested duration (days) : 0.5
Daily price : 325 CHF
Price per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without training room or computer
Tags : ms outlook training, ms outlook cours, creating forms, forms, published forms, VBA, vbscript, ms exchange forms, public folders.