MS Office Excel Training - Planning creation in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 660
Goal : Create a Microsoft Excel visual with functionalities close to Microsoft Project (Calendar and Gantt) for micro-projects management, for personal tasks management or team planning.
Audience : Ths training is intended for users willing to use MS Excel as planning tool.
Prerequisites : Good knowledge of MS Excel, particularly complex nested functions.
- Review on the limits of Microsoft Excel relatively to time and project management
- Review logical, search and date functions
- Use date formatting
- Status bar statistics
- Use conditional formatiing
- Use validation tool for scrolling lists
- Create personal layouts with filters and columns/rows hiding
- Record automation macros
- Freeze panes
- Compare spreadsheets and workbooks side by side
- Multi-open same file
- Colouring spreadshheets tabs
- Insert and print comments
- Print table headers and hide gridline
- Use cells naming for fastrer moves
- Protect workbooks
- Share workbooks
- Creation of a Month and Week-Calendar
- Creation of a Gantt
Pedagogical method : Training based on one or two examples, focussed on attendees' needs (defined before training session) within available timeframe.
Suggested duration for presentiel training (days) : 2
Suggested duration for on-line training (days) : 2.4
Daily price in face-to-face : 475 CHF
Daily price in remote : 228 CHF
Daily price in remote for students : contact us (only if student card!)
Daily price in remote (with recording) : 2375 CHF
Prices are per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without exam, without training room or computer (these are each optional and must be requested in addition in the contact form for the establishment of the quote).
Tags : planning, gantt, planning, timesheet, excel, training, MS office, ms excel.