MS Office Excel Training - PivotTables and PivotCharts in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 608
Goal : Extract data from various sources and benefit from calculation functions and formatting tools of PivotTables and PivotCharts to aggregate and report simple data collection.
Audience : This training is intended for professionals whose task is to analyze descriptive and synthetic large data range.
Prerequisites : The trainee must be familiar with the basic functions of MS Excel
- Principles, limits and objectives of PVT and PVC
- Simple and complex PVT creation (one or more fields of pages, rows, columns or data)
- Understand the purpose of the various fields areas
- Data update from a PVT and use of the List tool
- Dynamic and static formatting features
- Grouping, filtering and sorting data in a PVT
- Effect and control of a double click on a PVT
- Inserting subtotals (sum, average, max, etc.) and calculated fields/items
- Generating report pages and PVC for reporting
- PVT/PVC options for printing (automatic page breaks for example)
- PVT Multiple consolidation ranges
- PVT of a PVT
- PVT from external data sources
- Using and deactivating the GETPIVOTDATA formula
- Using and creating local OLAP cubes for PVT (Excel 2003 and earlier)
- Set PVT Default Layouts and Formatting in Excel settings
- Training Conclusion
Pedagogical method : This training is based at 95% on practical exemples prepared by the trainer or taken by the trainee.
Suggested duration for presentiel training (days) : 1.5
Suggested duration for on-line training (days) : 1.8
Daily price in face-to-face : 425 CHF
Daily price in remote : 204 CHF
Daily price in remote for students : contact us (only if student card!)
Daily price in remote (with recording) : 2125 CHF
Prices are per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without exam, without training room or computer (these are each optional and must be requested in addition in the contact form for the establishment of the quote).
- Title : Excel 2007 PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Author(s) : Peter G. Aitken
- Pages : 300
- ISBN : 0470104872
Tags : pvt, ms excel course, mircosoft excel training, pivottables, pivotcharts, calculated fields, calculated items.