540 total views, 3 views today
MS Office Access Training - Creating and managing tables in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 646
Goal : This training is intended for users needing to create a database structure with MS Access for queries, reports, macros, etc.
Audience : Users needing to create a database with MS access.
Prerequisites : Very good knowledge of MS Windows environment. Users will take the most from this training by following preceeding training "Database Modelisation", in order to get the appropriate knowledge to link tables correctly.
- Refresh about database concept (CDM)
- MS Access environment presentation
- Leszinsky/Reddick and Camel Taxonomy
- Creation of a physical relational database
- Importing or link data from MS Excel or Outlook (with SharePoint Portal Server and SQL Server upon request)
- Tables creation and fields definition
- Field types and properties (data types, format, input template form, index, error management, basic formulas, value if error, etc.)
- Basic or combined index creation
- Basic or combined, foreign and primary keys creation
- Links creation with the Lookup Wizard
- Lookup fields options and management
- Links creation in Relational View
- Use and utility of referential integrity and options
- Training Conclusion
Pedagogical method : The training is based on a single practical exercise.
Suggested duration (days) : 2
Daily price : 325 CHF
Price per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without training room or computer
Tags : access training, MS access, database, table, tables, links, training, primary key, foreign key, one to many, one to one, cross reference, index, multiple index.