1,501 total views, 2 views today
MS ISA Server Training - MS ISA 2004: Implementing (2824E) in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 194
Goal : This training provides students with the knowledge and skills to deploy and manage MS Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2004 as part of a larger security infrastructure.
Audience : The audience will be IT Professionals who are responsible for implementing network and perimeter security measures, including Internet firewalls, application layer filters, and screened networks.
Prerequisites : Fundamentals of Network Security, or equivalent knowledge of networking security. Also Managing and Maintaining a MS Windows Server 2003 Environment, or equivalent knowledge of the Windows Server 2003 operating system and network concepts.
- Overview of MS ISA Server 2004
- Installing and Maintaining ISA Server 2004
- Enabling Access to Internet Resources
- Configuring ISA Server 2004 as a Firewall
- Configuring Access to Internal Resources
- Integrating ISA Server 2004 and MS Exchange Server
- Advanced Application and Web Filtering
- Configuring Virtual Private Network Access for Remote Clients and Networks
- Implementing Caching to Improve Browsing Performance
- Monitoring ISA Server 2004,Implementing ISA Server 2004 Enterprise Edition
- Site-to-Site VPN Scenario
- Training Conclusion
Pedagogical method : A certificate will be awarded to each participant who has attended at least 80% of the training.
Suggested duration (days) : 5
Daily price in face-to-face : 3100 CHF
Daily price in remote : 1240 CHF
Prices are per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without exam, without training room or computer
Tags : MS internet security, acceleration server, mis 2004, as 2004, 2824e, isa 2004, firewall, MS exchange server, web filtering, vpn,.