MS Exchange Server Training - MS Exchange Server 2010: Configuring, Managing and Troubleshooting in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 871
Goal : The trainee will be provided with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage an Exchange Server 2010 Messaging Environnement.
Audience : People aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrator.
Prerequisites : Fondamental Knowledge of networking technologies including Domain Name System (DNS) and firewall technologies.
- Deploying MS Exchange Server 2010
- Configuring Mailbox Servers
- Managing Recipient Objects
- Managing Client Access
- Managing Message Transport
- Implementing Messaging Security
- Implementing High Availability
- Implementing Backup and Recovery
- Configuring Messaging Policy and Compliance
- Securing MS Exchange Server 2010
- Maintaining MS Exchange Server 2010
- Implementing Unified Messaging
- Advanced Topics in Exchange Server 2010
- Training Conclusion
Pedagogical method : Intructor-led Training
Suggested duration for presentiel training (days) : 5
Suggested duration for on-line training (days) : 6
Daily price in face-to-face : 3250 CHF
Daily price in remote : 1560 CHF
Daily price in remote for students : contact us (only if student card!)
Daily price in remote (with recording) : 16250 CHF
Prices are per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without exam, without training room or computer (these are each optional and must be requested in addition in the contact form for the establishment of the quote).
Tags : exchange server 2010, configuring, managing, troubleshooting, security, securing, upgrading.