1,397 total views, 4 views today
Python Training - Quantitative Finance in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 1122
Goal : Understand the Python tools for numerical calculations and put into practice with Python the basics tools of financial data processing, graphical visualizations and the analysis of the time series, models of portfolios management and pricing of derivatives by avoiding as most of possible to rewrite codes from scratch.
Audience : This training is aimed primarily at quants and people who are particularly interested in market finance.
Prerequisites : Knowledge of the fundamentals of the Python language and financial theory (the underlying mathematical models are neither demonstrated nor explained for lack of time excepted on special request).
- Numerical analysis with Numpy
- Creation of numerical objects or Ndarray
- Manipulation of Ndarray objects
- The operations of linear algebra
- The tools of numerical analysis
- Vectorization of functions and reminder on the modules
- Reminder on OOP (Oriented Object Programming)
- Time series with Pandas
- Creation of Series and DataFrames
- Moving to tseries objects
- Manipulating series and Dataframes
- Importing and saving data
- Extraction of returns and related simple descriptive statistics
- Probability functions
- Statistical inference tools
- Visualization of Times Series data
- Importing and exporting Time Series
- Regression Analysis on returns
- Time series analysis: ARIMA framework
Pedagogical method : This training is based on exercises mainly imposed by the trainer and taken from the books that serves as a support for the training. The trainer can, if he wishes, but without obligation, work on the data of the learners. The training is without mathematical demonstrations and explanations of test output results and the statistical concepts are assumed to be known. Do not hesitate to contact us to adapt the program to your technical needs and understanding.
Suggested duration for presentiel training (days) : 5
Suggested duration for on-line training (days) : 6
Daily price in face-to-face : 1450 CHF
Daily price in remote : 696 CHF
Daily price in remote for students : contact us (only if student card!)
Daily price in remote (with recording) : 7250 CHF
Prices are per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without exam, without training room or computer (these are each optional and must be requested in addition in the contact form for the establishment of the quote).
Tags : python training, python course, python language, python programming, financial analysis, portfolio management, derivatives pricing, option pricing, python training for finance, python training for quant.