1,226 total views, 2 views today
Matlab Training - Toolbox Finance & Econometrics in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 986
Goal : This training introduces applied optimization in the MATLAB environment, focusing on using Optimization Toolbox and Global Optimization Toolbox on small academic examples.
Audience : R&D Engineers, Supply Chain Engineers, Financial Engineers, Practitionner in Artificial Intelligence
Prerequisites : Knowledge of mathematical aspects, limitations and parameters of Master/PhD level optimization models (no maths will be explained during the training!)
- Search global maximum/minimum of a vectorial/matrix defined function/plot (find)
- Search all local maximum/minimum defined function/plot (find)
- LP Simplex maximization/minimization with inequalities (linprog)
- LP Simple maximization/minimization with equalities and no target value
- LP Simple maximization/minimization with equalities and target value
- Function constrained optimization with linear constraints and without specific target (fmincon)
- Function constrained optimization with linear constraints and with specific target (fmincon)
- Function constrained optimization with non-linear constraints and without specific target (fmincon)
- Quadratic optimization (Q-CG) using conjugate gradient method (fminunc)
- Quadratic optimization (Q-IPC) using interior point convex method (quadprog),Genetic algorithm optimization (ga)
- Training Conclusion
Pedagogical method : A certificate will be awarded to each participant who has attended at least 80% of the training.
Suggested duration (days) : 1
Daily price : 625 CHF
Price per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without training room or computer
- Title : MATLAB
- Author(s) : Vincent Isoz
- Pages : 1337
- ISBN :
Tags : matlab training, matlab course, matlab optimization, genetic algorithms, simplex method, conjugate gradients method, newton method.