1,095 total views, 2 views today
Matlab Training - Charts in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 982
Goal : This training provides a comprehensive introduction to MATLAB core mathematical analytics functions of Master/PhD level. The course is intended for engineer's users and those looking for a review. No prior programming experience or knowledge of MATLAB is assumed.
Audience : B.Tech, M.Tech, PHD Researchers, Other Professional Researchers
Prerequisites : Graduate level in mathematics or equivalent (familiar with complex numbers, derivatives, integration and advanced matrix algebra)
- Estimate value of a polynom on various points
- Calculate the roots of a polynom
- Find the local minimum of an univariate function
- Find the global minimum/maximum of a bivariate function
- Discrete convolution
- Pseudo-symbolic integration of polynoms
- Numeric Riemann/Lebesgue integration
- Numeric Riemann trapezoidal integration
- Double numeric integration
- Pseudo-symbolic derivation,Numeric derivation (and accuracy limitations)
- Solve ordinary and partial differential equations
- Finite Elements Method
- Fast Fourier Transform (FFT)
- Markov Chain stochastic measure
- Training Conclusion
Pedagogical method : A certificate will be awarded to each participant who has attended at least 80% of the training.
Suggested duration (days) : 2
Daily price : 425 CHF
Price per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without training room or computer
- Title : MATLAB
- Author(s) : Vincent Isoz
- Pages : 1337
- ISBN :
Tags : matlab training, matlab course, matlab analytics, engineer matlab, finance matlab, matlab integration, matlab derivation, numeric integration, numeric derivation.