810 total views, 3 views today
Human Resources Training - Speaking in public when presenting your project in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 752
Goal : The main objective of this training course is to help you speak in public with greater ease and professionalism.
Audience : Anyone needing to improve or learn how to handle an interview or to manage a presentation (Directors, Managers, team leaders, etc.).
Prerequisites : Basic communication skills.
- Preparing your presentation in regard of your objective and your audience
- Constructing your speech
- Knowing how to face client's problems with clear and understandable answers or proposals
- Using a presentation aid
- Using all different forms of communication: verbal, non-verbal and emotional
- Listening to the audience
- Managing the stress of a presentation
- Copying with the difficulties of a presentation
- Being at ease during the question and answer period
- Facing a hostile audience
- Surviving a bad presentation
- Evaluating your presentation
- Training Conclusion
Pedagogical method : Interactive training: the small size of the group, 6 to 8 persons, is convenient for the participation of all the attendants. Combination of theory with real cases coming from your field of activity: role plays, examples and examples will help you to grasp in a practical way the content of the course.50% theory 50%practice
Suggested duration (days) : 2
Daily price : 1550 CHF
Price per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without training room or computer
Tags : speaking in public training, speaking in public course, speaking in public, present in public, prepare speach.