831 total views, 3 views today
Human Resources Training - Communication by e-mail in Geneva, Zurich, Huston, San-Antonio, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco and anywhere in Switzerland, USA, Great Britain and Germany.
ID : 825
Goal : Participants will learn the e-mail SWOT and limitations. They will be able to write professional emails, adapting their style to the recipient, using a modern way of expressing clearly and correctly while having a service orientation to help develop the communication culture of the company successfully. They will also identify unnecessary communications to reduce the amount of mail.
Audience : Everyoner using e-mail on a daily basis.
Prerequisites : Having experienced the problems of improper use of business email.
- Use of email in modern communication (principle "one-to-one")
- e-mail SWOT Analysis
- Inventory of benefits and disadvantages depending on spontaneous criteria
- Capacity, inconsistencies, goals, alternatives to e-mail
- Identification of the message recipient, choice and opportunity
- Important criteria for the development of an e-mail
- Grouping information in a single mail (allow time for reflection)
- Positive and precise formulation (service orientation)
- Choice of words, structure and design
- Tone of the message (control emotional charge)
- Definition of importance indicator and related problems
- Be professional in actions and words
- Not start with denials or critics
- Training in writing e-mails in specific cases of everyday life
- Management of information flow at mail reception
- Effectiveness in the workplace (administration, organization)
- Framework and ergonomics
- Email possibilities preview and use in one-to-one marketing
- Good and bad examples
Pedagogical method : Workgroups, assistance by the trainer, practical examples using the computer. 70% theory and 30% practice.
Suggested duration (days) : 1
Daily price : 700 CHF
Price per day per trainee without course material, without certificate, without evaluation, without training room or computer
Tags : training communication by e-mail, communication by e-mail course, communication, communication by e-mail, outlook good use, efficient use messaging.